Saturday, August 1, 2009

HmMmMm....Just Wondering.....

I was sitting at starbucks queensbay on thursday...
enjoying my java chip while waiting for my movie (Harry Potter)....
i was sufting the net and all of sudden there's this group of girls sat beside my table(on my left)...(WOW)
1 indian and 2 chinese......
so as i was sufting, i heard their conversation , about men.
Funny , They said ALL MEN ARE THE SAME ?
this is the same quote my fren gave me when i met her at Friday's....
i don't understand "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME"....

and on the other side of the table(right)
there's this group of guys....
4 guys (all chinese)
talking about their work
hahahahahhahahahahaha.......weird....
i just came up with this quote....

Why is it men are permitted to be obsessed about their work, but women are only permitted to be obsessed about men?

No comments: