Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HmMmMm....


It's 2:26am and I'm still awake. I went to see the doctor at Adventist hospital today , the doctor gave me an injection on my butt to make sure I'm alright. Had a terrible headache,cough and flu this morning.I should start to slow down on my work and also my gym work-out thingy. I got back home at 4pm and slept till 12am and i can't sleep now.

Well, it's august now which is the 8Th month of the year. Another 4 more months it's gonna be 2010. HmMmMmm.....what did i accomplished for 2009 ? Let me think, Well there are a few things i would like to highlight that i have accomplished so far .

:managed to forgive and forget the past and it is doing me well.
:eating healthily.
:lost weight n exercise more.
:focus on my job more.
:make myself more stable on the income part/spending power.


yup yup yup , as far as i recalled , those are the things that i have accomplished so far. 2009 being a happening year for me since i got back from India and i just love the ending month of June and the whole month of July. Been travelling here and there , went to sepang/kuching/ipoh/Singapore. DAMN !!! hahahaha...i had a great time at kuching for the Sarawak Rain forest music festival.anyway I'm off, 7 DAYS MC WEI !!! hahhahaha.....rock on !!!

No comments: