Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dr M: PM stopped Najib from seeing me.





Dr.Mahathir Mohamad made a startling claim that today that his "successor" Abdulah Ahmad Badawi recently thwarted a meeting between the ex-premier and deputy premier Najib Abdul Razak.

"This is no longer a democratic Umno. I would like to say here - i don't know how im going to hurt people - i wanted to see Najib. He said he would come and see me, "he said after a press conference in Putrajaya.

"He said he would first have to get the permission of the prime minister. Apparently he did not get permission. So until now, he has not seen me.

"It would be terrible to think that the prime minister does not trust his deputy. In my time, i trusted my deputy until he did something funny. Otherwise, i trust my deputy, "said the former premier of Malaysia for 22 years.

Mahathir said that he had tried to set up the meeting with Najib "immediately after the general election" to discuss the changing political situation.

"Im concerned about what is happening in Umno. I have to say this because I kept this to myself because i thought it was not right to reveal it to the public.

"But things are getting very serious now. People are not allowed to talk. I understand when Tengku Razaleigh (Hamzah) goes around to meet people at the branch level, Umno members were told not to attend.

"What kind of party is this? You are only allowed to hear from one source. I think this is the cause of the losses of the last election. People were not allowed to speak and the leadership does not know what the people are thinking,"he said.

1st of all Dr.M ,during yourr time how many deputy u trusted and sacked them off ?? If Pak lah doesn't control his Deputy now,don't u think he have to sack his deputy for doing something funny ?? u ruled the country for 22 years and now u're telling us the whole nation that this is not a democratic Umno.

You ruled the country for 22 years and all u did to umno was to changed them to contract seekers not into a powerfull political party. What's you're telling to the public is hitting you right in your face. I watched the BBC Hardtalk on Dr.M , im still laughing at his answers and the way he was putting blame on others. Dr.M 2 Words for you, GROW UP !!!

2 comments:

hardy said...

he can't grow up anymore,he's going to grow downward's someday. Catch my drift!Some people loves to look at other's fault but think that they're always right. Pathetic!!!

No^Women^I^Cry said...

thanks for yr commnet mr.hardy,i do agree with u,i hope to meet him at god's jugdement court...will he goes to hell or heaven...i wonder.