Monday, October 26, 2009

Pickup Lines For Guys....


-I wish you were a door so I could slam you all day long.

-Nice legs...what time do they open?

-I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

-Wanna play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me.

-I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Walmart, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter.

-Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.

-You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

-You know, if I were you, I'd have sex with me.

-Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

-I know milk does a body good, but DAMN, how much have you been drinking?

-Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

No comments: