Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mom's Camry







i woke up today morning at 6am as normal and i was about to leave my house to send my brother to school, i saw glasses all over the road. I was wondering while walking towards the camry , i saw the driver side was smashed !!! DAMN !!! I installed Llumar security tint which is 8mil for my mom's car but then...guess those fellas are strong. Rm2000 plus which i can't remember the exact amount but yet it's breakable.

The best thing is , they smashed the driver side and open the bonnet, took the tool box. I was told by "someone" that 5 of them on 3 bikes which i do not want to put what race are they. Not every race is good or bad , right guys ?

I took some pictures of my mom's car and i'll post it as soon as possible. Seriously , EARTH IS NOT A SAFE PLACE ANYMORE !!! shall we go to MARS ? hahahahha.....

No comments: