Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking Back At 2008...


Well well , today is 31st December 2008 , I'm in my office typing this last post for 2008. For certain humans it's a bad year n for certain humans it's a good year , for me it's both. Bad and a good year for me due to many reasons and i learned a lot actually in 20008.

I was very down which i never been before , but with the help of my beloved family members and my friends . I recovered better , stronger n more wiser. A big THANK YOU to my friends that helped me out and advice.

I would like to share this advice to all my readers and always remember , god is great and he is watching no matter what we are doing . What Goes Around Comes Around

WHAT IS LIFE
- Life is a GOAL ...........ACHIEVE IT.
- Life is a CHALLENGE.......MEET IT.
- Life is a GIFT............ACCEPT IT.
- Life is a DUTY............PERFORM IT.
- LIFE is a GAME............PLAY IT.
- LIFE is a MYSTERY.........UNFOLD IT.
- LIFE is a SONG............SING IT.
- LIFE is a PROMISE.........FULLFILL IT.
- LIFE is a LOVE............ENJOY IT.
- LIFE is a BEAUTY..........PRAISE IT.
- LIFE is a SPIRIT..........REALISE IT.
- LIFE is a STRUGGLE........FIGHT IT.
- LIFE is a PUZZLE..........SOLVE IT.
- LIFE is an ADVENTURE......DARE IT.
- LIFE is an OPPORTUNITY....TAKE IT.


HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
LET'S MAKE 2009 A GOOD YEAR !!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!

No comments: