Friday, September 5, 2008

Life Is A Seriously Funny Journey Part 2.


Today, I'm not going to write about my country's view or politic agenda. I'm taking a small break to write about my view on people's relationship which is girlfriend or boyfriend. Mostly we guys will always make a move to win over a girls heart and I'm not sure whether it works or not because girls will always say "Let's just be friends or I don't know you very well" . Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

The funny thing is that when you guys are in a relation , you guys always take care of the you love person , but after a while you guys tend to take things easily and won't really bother about the person you love. Then there will come another guy/girl who easily fall in love and grab that person away from you.

Sadly , the only thing we guys/girls can do is watch it happening right in front of us. That's the time we will be wondering what was the actual cost which is too late or if you're lucky enough she/he might turn back to you and value you but most case it does not happen because girls/guys always want something better in their life or shall i say UPGRADE.

That's the part where girls will say " GUYS ARE PIG , CAN'T BE TRUSTED" and the guys will say "GIRLS ARE B*TCH , HOW COULD SHE". Correct me if I'm guys. Most of the relation ends in a sad way or fighting way which both parties quarrel or blame each another for not being there most of the time or long distance or too busy with work.

Most of my friends break up in sad way which is leads to become enemy or stranger. Funny how from love partner ----> enemy or stranger. Hahahahahaha....sorry for laughing but i think it's funny to be that way. I would say most of the relations end up in that way, but only a few which become friends and gives moral support to their ex to be stronger and can soon stand alone.

It's like having a good job at a company then suddenly you're fired, you will be freaking lost !! It's like college time you used to wake up at 10am or maybe 11am, but onces u started working it's 7am or 8am or see your pissed off boss/manager/ass.manager face in early morning which will lead you to bad day. Im just giving out example of how will u feel when the things u used to have beside you and the next day u wake up when u reliased that it's not there anymore but your MEMORY WILL BE THERE MANN.

I only saw 1 good break-up which leads to become good friends , seriously good friends , talk about work + savings + life + current issues , what i believe after break-ups with someone u spend more than 2 years (min) you tend to lose yr balance because that very same person was there for you when you're going to sleep or when you open your eyes in the morning. So girls & guys out there , if ever you guys break up or having bad time , talk it out and don't keep in your heart no doubt husband and wife do quarrel.

We live and die only onces , do patch things up and trust me it really works , even your ex-partner is no longer there with you , just patch things up with her/him and you will have a real wonderful day ahead and it might even make u be a better person . Well about me there's nothing to say because I just want to have a stable earning before I really start my journey.

Do Leave comment guys.......
LOVE IS ALWAYS OUT THERE !!! It's either You Grab Love or Love Will Grab You !!!

No comments: