Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kampung Gajah Track Day (13th July 2008)


I would normally post about my country but since the track day is around and i never actually sit in my car and try it out at the track. As i was doing my calculation for the track expenses, it's kinda high for me but i still trying my level best to get sponsorship or maybe any of u guys reading can sponsor me a little bit. This is the costing that i did for my car and this is the result :


RM

1.Air-Con Pipe 50
2.Joining Fees 150
3.Tires (Toyo) 1400


TOTAL RM1600

That's the total cost for the Kampung Gajah Track which does not include yet the toll and the petrol which might be around rm100 or rm200 since im driving a turbo....

so anyone willing to help me out....
do bank in for me

MAYBANK
1071-2603-7356.

Thanks Alot And Do Give Me Your Contact Number If u Have Bank In For Me.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Ray Eoh said...

had bank in RM250 to your MBB account, please check.

Anonymous said...

Rakhi, ur N U T S