Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sheeru , My Beloved Dog That Left Me 1st.




My Dog Sheeru is no longer with me anymore. He's with god and i pray for him that god will give him a good life. He is a very loyal dog , he guared the house and took care the whole family.

Damn !!! just like i been saying this over and over again , i will never win another dog like him !!! I can't stand when i saw him weak and sick. I was like "No Sheeru,No ! you can leave me like this"

He was like a brother to me. When Im bored , i will sit with in in the garden and just talk to him. The funny part is he will just look at me and shake his head. It's like he is listening every word i was talking. I can't send him to the vet to put him to sleep , i might be a big size guy but i just can't bring him to the car vet.

It's like 10 years he is with me. Since i was 14 years old !! and now whenever i looked down from my room window , i can't see him there !!! ArHhHhH i just hate this feeling !!! i don't like to be sad but it's part of life !!!

NO MATTER WHAT GOD , DO GIVE HIM A BETTER LIFE AND FORGIVE HIM IF HE EVEN DONE ANY SIN. I DON'T MIND GETTING PUNISH FOR HIS SIN CAUSE HE'S JUST A GREAT PAL FOR ME !! I MIGHT GET A NEW DOG BUT HE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.

No comments: