Thursday, February 19, 2009

Me , Myself In India During Neha's Sister Wedding.




I attended Neha's sister Wedding , which was held at India , Punjab (Chandigarh). The 1st well-plan area in India actually (If Im Not Wrong). I kind of feel home when i was at Chandigarh. A lot of my friends asked me about the place I went. It's worth the money to go there and have a holiday , I travelled around with the bus or with the permission of Neha's dad or mom to use their car to go SHOPPING. Just kidding....

I had a lot of fun in Chandigarh with the people there. People who have bad thoughts of India should actually visit them 1st. When I went to the Golden Temple again , it was like "IM PROUD TO BE A SIKH" and "THIS IS BEST PLACE TO BE AT". Trust me , if any of you guys visit India , Do go to the Golden Temple of Amirtsar. It's worth the money to be there.

The next Gurduwara Im planning to go is Himkun Sahib, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Gurduwara is located. My mom , sister , brother and aunty visited that place before in 2005. If everything works fine for me , maybe this year or next year I'm planning to go there. I heard a lot of stories from the priest and mom that it's really really worth the money.

If God allows me to go , I'll back my bag right away and start traveling again. Meantime enjoy the picture with Aunty Daisy ( don't ask me why Daisy) perhaps Daisy is Sun . So she shines everyday....hahahahahah.....

Enjoy !!
Chak Dey...!!!

1 comment:

Ray Eoh said...

Where is Neha Photo la??