Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday N Sunday In India....

well , it's saturday and it's 16:39 in india. Im in chandigard now and it's a nice place for shopping and also food. It reminds me of penang , seriously it's gonna be 2 months im in india and im starting to miss my family , friends , penang food and also my beloved car.

Life in india is totally different from malaysia which the people here are very very "bollywood" type. They want to know anything from you such as "what you did" ,"what you ate" , "where did u go" and all those bla bla stuff but it's good because you can think like the police are asking you questions. LOL just kidding.

Im gonna do shopping later because it's 50% and know what !!! im wearing size 36 now. I was size 46 !! seriously no joke . If i have time i'll take pictures of my old pants and near pants. Never felt happy in my life b4 !!! Losing weight gives myself BACK ON TRACK !!!

No comments: